Itching problem.
I have Itching problem throughout my body continuously. I take anti allergic tablet vozet as referred by one of d doc. As soon as I take tablet itching disappear. But only for 3days. I have to take tablet again n again after every 3rd day. I do not know to which food I m allergic.

Dr. Srinivas C

You have urticaria which has many triggers like food, drugs, pollens, dust, infections, heat, cold, pressure, plants, flowers, sunlight etc. As there are so many causes it is difficult to point out which one is causing in you. Observe well and avoid it if you identify any. The good news is it can subside eventually in 2-4 years by itself. Till then take levocetrizine tablets when needed.