Itching problem
I have itching problem in particular point on my right side of inner lag where it meet with vagina frm last 2years.while itching at moist condition, dirt with thin layer of skin falling.what should I do?
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Its a chronic condition. U can undergo virechana karma at Ayurveda centre. Or use madhusnuhi rasayan 2 tsp at bed time internally. Haridra khanda granules 2tsp twice daily after food along with lukewarm water. Use jatyadi gruta for application.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.