Itching problem

I am suffering from itching problem,i got red  swollen patches in the area of itching and it look like worm has gone through that area so please suggest me what to do?
views-icons 114 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello contact iritant dermatitis Contact allergic dermatitis Fungal infections should be ruled out consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?