Itching problem
Hi since last month I m suffering from itching near pubic area.Red spots are there, it after regular interval,last month I found some crabs on that place I cleaned it with treamer. But these red spots are not going please guide me.l am software engineer so I have to work 10 hours by sitting chair.I some attached pics

Dr. Rashmi Soni Lohiya
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
From the pictures and your history it looks like fungal infection. You can use candid powder twice a day. But you still need to visit a dermatologist for proper treatment. Wash your undergarments as well as pants and jeans everyday to prevent reinfection