Itching problem
Female, 26 years old has Itching in the genital area. White discharge along with itching. Please advise.
169 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. It appears that you may have an infection. You will need to see your gynaecologist so that it can be looked at to determine the cause so that correct treatment can be given. Please abstain from sexual intercourse while you are being treated. Your doctor may also treat your partner so that you do not get infected again depending upon the infection they diagnose. Best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.