Itching Problem
Dear Sir / Madam, I Have Itching Problem From last two Week's, at Bottom of where I am wearing Underwear in front Side down of pennis Mostly at Sleeping Time (at Night) After Itching It's Become a Rashes and pain ( Jalna ) Please Sir / Madam Guide Me some Cream to Apply that Place and I get some Relief.. Thank You. Have a Good Day
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello there we understand your feeling but this is a condition need a prior examination before giving any treatment. We advice you to go to a dermatologist and let him.examining you and after examining you he will treat you accordingly. This is supposed to be urtricaria. Just do not ignore it. Consult one as soon as possible. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.