Itching Problem
Dear Sir / Madam, I Have Itching Problem From last two Week's, at Bottom of where I am wearing Underwear in front Side down of pennis Mostly at Sleeping Time (at Night) After Itching It's Become a Rashes and pain ( Jalna ) Please Sir / Madam Guide Me some Cream to Apply that Place and I get some Relief.. Thank You. Have a Good Day

Hello there we understand your feeling but this is a condition need a prior examination before giving any treatment. We advice you to go to a dermatologist and let him.examining you and after examining you he will treat you accordingly. This is supposed to be urtricaria. Just do not ignore it. Consult one as soon as possible. Thank you