Anal itching
Hi, i have continuous anal itching and i have also piles problem. I have shown to proctologist and get the piles cured. But the itching still persist. I was advice to use clotrimazole candid dusting powder . It work but itching again come back after few hours. Please suggest a doctor

Hello..it's quiet possible that you are suffering from sear worm infestation.. I suggest you to take deworming tablet first...you also need to maintain good personal hygiene in that region... Secondly please follow up with your surgeon............................