Itching prblm btwn thighs

I am having itching btwn thighs and I am already using clocip-B ointment but the itching starts after some days iam suffering from this prob with 4-5 months and I have got light black circles btwn thighs n getting itching and skin there appears to be like lightly folded skin is there any permenant cure for this (medicines to b used or injection ).

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. This could be a fungal infection. Fungal infection is quite common, especially more common in men. This is often related to humidity, tight clothing, excess sweating and accumulation of moisture. You'll need to keep the area dry, wear lose clothing. You'll need to see a dermatologist for confirmation of infection and treatment with oral antifungals and creams. If there's resistance to one particular medicine another medicine may be needed depending on your improvement. DO NOT USE OVER THE COUNTER CREAMS LIKE clocip b or BETNOVATE GM OR PAN DERM OR QUADRIDERM... this will only prolong the infection. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging.