Itching on whole body
I have itching on whole body and scalp And hair loss since 10 months 10 months ago my dr advised me to take nexito plus tablet for 20 days but i take it for 3 months after that i have itching on whole body and scalp and memory loss and scalp itching

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid self medications. Meet a Dermatologist.