Itching on thigh area
I'm having eczema on my thigh area for several years. It itches a lot and turns into red spots. I use Salicylic acid ointment which works to cure the eczema . But if I stop using it, itching comes back again. Is there any permanent solution to this disease?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. Has this been diagnosed by a qualified dermatologist? Has a fungal infection been ruled out by micro scopic examination.? An eczema may be due to several causes and your should be evaluated by a specialist to identify the cause and treat accordingly .. Further queries/ pictures of the lesion may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.