Itching on skin hair
Itching on skin hair total body Slightly burn No red ness I am using cetrizine from 5 months still know no control of itch

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. Dear Sir, I wish to enlighten you that itching could be due to many many reasons and may be tough for us to diagnose with the limited history you have provided. I would wish to request you to send images of any rashes you have for understanding your problem. You may be having Urticaria, which may need prolonged treatment for a few weeks to months with oral anti histamines to control you symptoms. It is mostly an allergic reaction to some unidentified internal or external stimulus. You can apply calamine lotion for improvement of symptoms. Meet a dermatologist for detailed evaluation and treatment. Hope this helps . warm regards,
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging