Itching on Lower part of

I have itching on Lower part of my buttock, It is ring worm, please give me solution to recovery of this disease, also itching on back side Lower part of hair above neck, at night this itching increased. can't sleep. This disease change my skin colour and spreads.

Doctor Answers (1) on Itching on Lower part of

Fungal infection is becoming an increasing problem due to rampant usage of antifungals, mostly self medication by the patients. To add to the problem, many combination tubes are easily available in market and there is no regulation on the sale. They make the fungal infection a permanent problem though it may provide temporary relief. Please see a dermatologist as some extra medications are co-prescribed many a times to treat this complicated fungal infection. If needed a simple skin test can also be done to confirm the diagnosis. Till then use only over-the-counter anti-allergic medications to control itching. Personal hygiene should be good. Wear loose fitting clothes. You can consult me on practo direct for specific recommendations.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Keep the area dry. Do not share personal belongings like towel , bed sheets with other family members.