Itching on hands and legs
I am having itching in my hands and legs . First the itching start with legs and then on left hand. Due to scratching legs and hands,skin is getting damage there with redness.

Your skin problem can be controlled by topical and oral medications Kindly consult with me online for the exact treatment and further queries
Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing Itching.. Medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
You need to share details of how the problem started and along with that i need to see the pics to make a diagnosis. Please opt for online consultation or visit a dermat near by.