Itching on back and chest , dandruff
Hello Dr. I've been diagnosed with Dandruff and when my body temperature rises or I eat something spicy , I've itch on my back and chest and if uncontrolled it starts on arms ,  , thighs and all over body . I took the following medicines. 1. Shampoo - Ketoconazole and Piroctone Olamine (2X a week) 2. Lotion - Beclomethasone Dipropionate ( applyon scalp after bathing) 3. Cream - Clobetasol Propionate and Gentamicin (apply on hands after bathing) 4. Tablet- Levocitrizine Dihydrochloride and Montelukast Sodium (2X a day after meals) Though I have releif from dandruff and itchy scalp but as the medication period over , when my body temperature rises or I eat spicy stuff I get itch again. Please tell me the solution to this . Thank you

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.