Itching in vaginal area
My wife has pregnancy of 5 months , since few days she is complaining of itching in and around her vaginal area and it's increasing even after taking meicines. Your help would be highly appreciated.

Dr. Pritam Prakash Sulakhe
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 9 yrs exp Pune

consult a gynaec. need evaluation check for sugars also
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Is she having a urinary infection? Follow up with your osbtetrician and get a sugar test done. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Dr. Mamatha Devi S
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Bangalore
First of all she has to be examined by a gynaecologist. She has to wash that area with INTIWASH . Dab it dry and apply CANDID V Gel. Avoid intercourse for three weeks. Wear only cotton inner wear. Change twice a day. Get her CBC RBS and Urine examination done.