Itching in the legs and hands
My Son us 12 years old. Since last three days his legs and hands are itching a lot with little red rashes and this problem happens only during night time. I gave him Avil, but it didn't help much. Kindly advise. He has no previous allergy issues and he is neither on any kind of medication.

Don't worry...he is suffering from atopic dermatitis causing this itching sensation... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper diagnosis and management.
Hello dear. Kindly share clinical photographs and relevant details via online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment