Itching in private part
There is sevre itching in my pennis internal part and the upper skin since two months please guide me what will the cure from this disease
68 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajesh Gupta
Sexologist 30 yrs exp Gurdaspur
First of all go for blood test for VD . VD is a venereal disease which comes intercourse with an infected woman. After the report i will suggest u more till then u can take Cetirizine 5mg onemorning one evening and Betnovate ointment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?