Itching on pennies
I have got some pimple like popups on my pennies (but not pimples) causing itching if touched this bumps are more on my dick head and some on the tail part of my pennis this popups had made the dick head rough n if I touch my pennies I feel a lot of bumps n the skin is rough (iam a Muslim n my foreskin is removed). What is the reason for this n cure

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  For any skin related issue, how ever well you describe, its always difficlut to know what exactly you have without seeing. It would be better if you just consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you out.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Anish Kumar Gupta
Urologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
It can be some kind of infection, and dermatological examination and assessment would be prudent.