Itching in hands

I have been seeing this probleem from past couple of months. It occurs mostly in evening. My hand, legs and sometimes palm starts itching and I can see swellings( as happens for mosquito bite) over my hand and legs. Initially I thought of mosquito bites but in such a random manner I dn't believe so. I am attaching the pics. Not only that my lips sometimes gets swollen up getting numb feels very odd and then back to normal. I am observing this from past few days(may br allergy) but earlier history of mine says non-allergic. could you please help me with both the cases.(don't have pics for lips issue"

Doctor Answers (1) on Itching in hands

Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe Pune | Dermatologist
Hello, You are suffering from a condition called Urticaria/ Hives. It happens when you develop allergy to certain 'allergens'. Treatment includes a detailed history and you may need some blood tests also. Kindly visit a dermatologist for the same. You may visit for information on Urticaria. Regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav, Pune