Itching in groin

I have itching problem in groin and inner thighs with white powder like formation that smells foul. I am using zole f cream from few months back but cured only at that time and again it comes back. If left untreated sometimes skin bulges in groin. What treatment or cream I should use to get rid of it. Wat type of skin disease do I have.

Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty

Hi.. looks like you have fungal infection. But you are using a wrong cream ( zole f cream ) which contains a steroid in it . When you use steroid for fungal infection it improves temporarily to come back again .consult a nearby dermatologist and take proper treatment. You should be fine in 4 to 6 weeks time .
Dr. Kasipathy Kasina
Cosmetologist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Thanks for posting your concerns. Please use surfaz sn cream for a week, your problem will be solved. If still exists. Please visit near by dermatologist. Dr kasipathy cosmetologist