homeopath-icon
Itching in back part of body
My father age is 67 year and for last 15 days he has itching issue specially during night which further turn into release of blood after excessive itching..it's occuring just below shoulder from back part of body..is there any generic medicines which will work as he can't listen properly so unable to take telephonic appointment... please suggest..I would be thankful for the same..he doesn't have any other old age issue...

Hello, I understand your concern. We have many good homeopathic medicines for skin problems to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines. Please contact us directly through practo consult or practo call. Online consultation and medicinbes at your doorstep also available nationally and internationally. Warm Regards, Dr Amisha Mirchandani Nine eight one nine zero five five zero one four

Hi sir Detailed case history is needed. U can consult online and tell his complaints in a detailed manner so it ll help in selecting and prescribing correct medicine Kindly WhatsApp on(eight zero one five three eight three two zero zero)for further consultation
Take homeopathy treatment for this... It's will be cure with in 2or 3 wks
Extreme dryness seen. Chat online for guidance n treatment. Anyone can narrate or talk behalf of him.need details to prescribe medication.
Take homeopathic medicine. Rhustox. 30. 3 times in a day for 15 days.
Happy to help you.. Consult me .. I'll provide you best prescription...
avoid sour things
You can talk on behalf of him... Propvide the details for the proper homoeopathic medicines selection and then we can prescribe the treatment. YOu can consult me online... over the counter and direct prescription will hardly work... Still if you want then give Sulphur 1M
You can consult via practo chat. Yes condition is mild and treatable with excellent results
Hi Homeopathic medicines will surely help you for skin conditions. You need to share your details of your case. If he has listening  issues,  you consult and take medicines. Till that   take Rx 1) cetirizine 5mg x 5 days    1 tab a day
It seems to be mild allergic dermatitis. It needs a professional approach. It can be well treated with homeopathic medication permanently and it would suit your father.
you can contact me through online appointment for further assistance.
Homoeopathic Treatment will surely help you. Consult me online.
Hello sir Homoeopathic medicines will be really effective in these problems as it treat patient as a whole I need detail case history to guide and advise u properly if u wish to consult me online through practo app or feel free to WhatsApp me(seven two four seven two seven six zero three seven for proper management
more details required to prescribe medicine