Itching in anal section
I have a itching in my anal section from last more than 6 months sometimes itching increases sometime it is normal I don't understand the problem I saw from mirror that there are not any pimples overthere .....Also I am attaching my stool report please help me to diagnose a problem and its treatment.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Have you noticed any blood in your stools lately? Your problem requires further examination and evaluation for further management. I would suggest you to take a high fiber diet and take one bowl of curd after food every day. Drink lots of water. Kindly consult a genenral surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai

Please specify the treatments taken