Itching , hairfall , internal heat
I am not sure if it is a Dermatology related issue or it is cause of liver and kidney . I never had that much hairball and itching before . No visible rashes but feels more heat than any other family member . Last month I had surgical abortion after failing medical abortion (2 attempt). Cetrazine and Allegra also been given by gyneo but no changes at all . Please help . Smita Mishra , New Delhi

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this itching sensation.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.