Itching,dryness on breast

Hello sir/ma'am. On my left breast around nipples i am feeling dryness and itching all the time sometimes it extract little water too but this water extraction is rare thing. I am having this since 6 or more months, earlier i went to a doctor she said it's just an allergy but i wasn't able to cure through it, n then i went to another doctor she said its eczema after few days when i again visit her she asked me to go for cancer test, and now m still having it. I need your help. Please help me out please.

Doctor Answers (1) on Itching,dryness on breast

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. Here is what you can do. Apply a good moisturiser or coconut oil over the lesion. It could be eczema or just dryness of the area. Moisturiser would go a long way in helping in this issue. I hope you understand it's difficult for us to comment anything on this issue without actually seeing the lesion. And for such issues you need to consult a dermatologist. Regards