Itching Clitoris

Hello Doctor, My wife is feeling itching clitoris since 15 days and which sometimes she cannot resist. Also she is having some kind of a pain in that area. We consulted doctor and they suggested for urine test and gave medicine. Attached both lab report and medicine prescription. Please suggest on this as still it is not vanished. If we had sex then again she feels itching or irritation at clitoris.

Hello.. Well it looks like she has uti...I suggest her to take water well..she also needs to maintain good hygiene of the area...use all the medicines and pessaries...abstain from intercourse till she recovers ...thank you
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
Hello.it can be urinary tract infection . Or sexulally transmitted infection.the urine should be cultured and drug sensitivity should be tested .check whether discharge( any oozing liquid over clitoris or genital area present or not .have an ultrasound of examination of abdomen.
please abstain sex until your wife recovers.also check husbands urine also .if you also have any infection abstain sex until wife and husband completly cured .if stiil not cured means you need further tests and investigations.
pass the urine with force.drink lot of water.always pass urine when you just have a feel to pass urine.pass the urine before going to bed .dont drink water 1 hour before sleep