Itching but no rashes.
From past few days I am feeling itching on my right arm mostly. It is like mosquito bite or like some needle prick type. A couple of days ago I woke up from sleep due to this, earlier I thought some mosquito bites, but same thing continue at day time also. What is it and whom to consult if necessary.

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

It could be a bug bite... in our words papular urticaria. Whatever the diagnosis you should visit a dermatologist for sure. That should do the trick.
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Do not scratch. apply cold compresses. Show a nearby Dermatologist.