Itching boils & redness
Hi.. From last 2 weeks I got some small itching boils in my hand & when it breaks its liquid spreads more boils.. Even it has spread to thighs.. I never had any allergy in past & this is first time I m getting this itching problem.. I tried some cream but it did not work. Please suggest ur opinion.

Dr. Srinivas C
Try Permithrin cream at bedtime just one night application after bath and wash it off in the morning . Do not repeat it . Take levocetrizine tablet once daily at bedtime for 5 days. Wash all your clothes once again and put it for dry. Bedsheets and also bed should be sun dried. All family members should be treated in the same way.