Itching at vaginal area
I have severe itching problem in my vaginal and anal area, i cant take my hands off at times, because of which i have got rashes and boils on the clitoris, Sometimes it pains too, i have blackness near my anal opening which also itches badly. What should I do? Because of itching a lot, when I go for loo, i feel irritation also.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello....... itching could be due to fungal infection... Maintain private parts dry and clean ..bath daily, don't sleep with soaked underwater ,use antifungal dusting powder .. You can apply ointment also .. Apply it in night wash in morning .. If all these doesn't work you may need to take tablets ,consult dermatologist

Irritation at vaginal opening