Vaginal itching
After my c section i got itchiness in my vaginal area.my gynea gave me candid b it works for few days then its come reapetedly .pls help me out.

Hi..... A recurrent yeast infection occurs when a woman has four or more infections in one year that are not related to antibiotic use. Recurrent yeast infections may be related to an underlying medical condition such as impaired immunity and may require more aggressive treatment. This can include longer courses of topical treatments, oral medications, or a combination of the two....