Itching and swelling
Am suffering from itching and some kind of pain that is a small stone struck in my eyes, the same feeling

Hello there. I can understand your concern. What you are suffering from is itching and pricking sensation in your eyes. Is there watering from your eye also occuring ? It could be a infection. Wash your eyes thrice a day. Ciplox eye drops 1 drop 5 times a day for 3 days will be of help. Also some artificial tear drop preparations like ontears 1 drop 5 times a day. Consult a ophthalmologist if it still doesn't resolve. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.