Itching and scaling
I am having a lesion on my face since 10 to 12 days and it presents with scaling cracks and some times water discharge comes out earlier 3 years back biopsy was done ,reports confirmed intradermal naevus...my second problem is I am having hypopigmented black coloured patches on left arm forearm axilla above left supra clavicular region and back of arm everything is on left side since 8 years I have shown to many dermatologists but no one has correctly diagnosed and treatment went incomplete I am worried what should I do

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. Being froma medical background, you can appreciate that exact opinion is difficult without examining a patient or atleast seeing a clinical photograph. Your city have very good Dermatologist and utilize that facility. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days.