Itching and scaling

I am having a lesion on my face since 10 to 12 days and it presents with scaling cracks and some times water discharge comes out earlier 3 years back biopsy was done ,reports confirmed intradermal second problem is I am having hypopigmented black coloured patches on left arm forearm axilla above left supra clavicular region and back of arm everything is on left side since 8 years I have shown to many dermatologists but no one has correctly diagnosed and treatment went incomplete I am worried what should I do

Doctor Answers (1) on Itching and scaling

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. Being froma medical background, you can appreciate that exact opinion is difficult without examining a patient or atleast seeing a clinical photograph. Your city have very good Dermatologist and utilize that facility. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days.