Itching and rashes in whole body
My mom has sever itching problem in whole body since 8 months. She starts weeping in restlessness She always use to scratch her face hands and whole body. Please suggest some appropriate doctor. She always feels tingling sensation . She was taking homeopathy medicine but there is no any benefit. Please recommend something how could I contact the best doc. I want her to be cure very soon.

Consult online with relevant photographs for detailed discussion regarding your concerns
Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this itching sensation. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.