Itching and irritation
I feel itching on top of my penis and some small blisters are there on penis top and middle region.what should I do
23 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹450 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. You should meet a Dermatologist for sure and initiate on appropriate treatment as early as possible. The treatment to reduce the pain and start healing should be started asap. Delaying or no treatment can lead to a complications . Sometimes inspire of treatment,it can happen too. Considering the above facts and much more , delaying consultation is not good. It could be a sexually transmitted infection like herpetic infection. Other screening should be performed as well. Hope it helps you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?