Itching and hair fall
10 months ago my dr. Suggest me to take nexito plus tablet for 20 days but i take it for 3 months after i have itching problem on whole body and scalp and have hair fall also and chest pain cough and memory problem and breathing shortness etc. I am takin various medicine for this such as antibiotICS and some other. At present i have occult blood in urine dr said that it is prostate infection so i taking alfusin tablet and bectrim tablet these are helpful. But the problems of itching, hair loss, memory, chest pain and breathing are still not solved. I am very confused please please please please help me

Dr. Sidaarth Khera
Hi need to take a detailed history and examination. You also need to visit a physician for other problems. In the meanwhile Pls start using anti allergic tablet for itching.