Itching and burning

Dear Sir, Iam suffering itching and burning on testes and thighs.may be it is scabies.iam not able to walk also.iam usin ointment t bact since 1 week and no it was very severe and im not able to go office.please do the needful.
views-icons 38 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you.
Next Steps
Meet a dermatologist.
Health Tips
You can have OTC anti-allergic medications till you see a Dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?