Itching and allergies
I am taking medicines for itching and allergies in my groin area. The doctor prescribed me t bac ointment.  And it is getting better. But my penis also got infected. It become rough and the foreskin is not coming upward the lower part skin is also looking swelled.  However there is no pain and itching. What should I do
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Consult nearest dermatologist they will examine clinically to diagnose and treat the condition accordingly regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.