Itching&red right eye
My son siddharth is having Itching & red in right eye since last 3 to 4 days I m putting eye drop of EYETONE medicine since last 2 days...But he is not feeling relieved. The condition is also stable but not fully cured

Is there any discharge/stickiness of eyelids especially in the morning?
Hello... This is suggestive of allergy eye disease Try A. Avoid rubbing eyes B. Cold compresses C. Use antiallergic eyedrop like olopat eyedrop twice daily along with lubricating eyedrop Having said that it is provisional diagnosis. Kindly share close up pics