Itching all over the body
Recently I went on a vacation in the mountains. And it started there. I've been experiencing itching all over my body ( especially legs, neck and arms). Now that I'm back in Delhi, it is still happening. I can't seem to point at the reason as to what could have caused it. What could be the reason?

Consult online, it could be due to several reasons
Don't worry. You can consult the doctor online or visit our clinic so that we can check the condition and advice you the treatment accordingly.
Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this itchy sensation.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Kindly consult online for further examination and proper treatment
Could be urticaria..consult online
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.