Itching all over the body
My 65 year old mother conplainting itching all over body specially stomach,thigh,waist region, i have given her antihistamines which gives temp relief, but its nt completely resolved yet she is chronic alcoholic..but stopped drinking since 5-6 month. She is nt diabetic ,her bp is normal.

It's Fungus  infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation
Does the itching aggravate at night ? Have you checked her liver and kidney function tests ? I would require to ask few things before coming to a diagnosis.
consult with me for detailed prescription.
Itching in old age could be due to xerosis stress liver and kidney disorders. Do take a proper consultation to treat the same.