Itches fungal infection

Itches & Fugal infection in Urinal lap area Using zole F cream , itchguard, terbafine, tebiderm creams but itches getting more cant able tolerate this issue kindly help me out and i have doubt Is this get any problem in future like hair fall , erection of penis, sperm loss are any further problems kindly answer and help me out

Doctor Answers (1) on Itches fungal infection

Hi. Greetings. Fungal infection is quite common, especially more common in men. This is often related to humidity, tight clothing, excess sweating and accumulation of moisture. You'll need to keep the area dry, wear lose clothing. You'll need to see a qualified dermatologist for confirmation of infection and treatment with oral antifungals and creams. If there's resistance to one particular medicine another medicine may be needed depending on your improvement. DO NOT USE OVER THE COUNTER CREAMS LIKE BETNOVATE GM OR PAN DERM OR QUADRIDERM... this will only prolong the infection. Hope this helps. Also this won't cause any kind of problems in future that you mentioned. Any further queries or appointment request may be sent in follow messaging . Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.