It's a wart

Hi the problem started a yr ago I had a very small skin growth on right nostril. It was looking so bad so I went for surgical removal of it. After 3 to 4 months it happened again on the same place then I got it burned from a dermatologist and now after 4 month it happens again this time it's 2-3 at the same place. Since 2 months I m applying thuja ointment but no effect. It looks so bad dont know what to do

Doctor Answers (2) on It's a wart

Hi,warts removal with lasers will give good results and good healing. .
Dr. Vijay Adhe Pune | Dermatologist
Hi Photograph was needed for specific comment about treatment. Wart is a viral infection and is known to recur in some cases even after removal. I would advise you to go for removal again and after that certain measures can be taken for avoiding recurrence but nothing is absolute. Keepinf the wart as it is increases the chances of its spread on other body parts or others who come in contact with you. Your body need to build immunity against this particular virus which takes time. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic Pune www.eternisclinic.com