Issue on private part?
Hello Doctor I am facing a problem on my private part. My private part's head portion become reddish and itchy. Please help me to get rid of it.
78 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

suggestive of balanitis...could be fungal or bacterial...consult dermatologist it can be cured with oral and topical medications regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?