Is vaginal steaming good?
I have heard lots about vaginal steaming does it really improve libido and tighten vagina? Please do advice me on this....

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Its not a very popular procedure in india yet but there are benefits of vaginal steaming when done with the right kind of herbs. It helps in moisturising and clensing the area. Helps in clearing fungal infections and also tones the area. Usually done for upto 20 minutes. Consult your gynecologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.