Is pregnancy possible
Yesterday I was doing some foreplay with my girlfriend. During foreplay my penis ejaculated some fluid but not the fluid which comes after orgasm. I touched my penis and hence little bit of fluid comes on my finger. After that i inserted my finger in her vegina but not too much inside. Is there any possibility that she becomes pregnent from this. Her last period ended on 8 or 9th aug 2016 and this foreplay i did on 23.08.2016. Prior to this foreplay i did not do masterbation or sex that day and have washed my penis during bath so no possibility of sperms on my penis prior to pre ejaculation of fluid. We both are in very much stressed due to this

Doctor responses for similar questions

Semen production goes on in the testis for 24 hours and gets stored in seminal vesicles. Now imagine seminal vesicles as a water tank. 24 hours production at some time, will make tank full. Its storage capacity runs out. Now overflowing mechanisms take place like night falls and seminal discharge in urine. To avoid this u need to have sex or masturbate regularly. That fluid is semen.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
Hello... Examplanation is subjective, don't take chances... Get urine pregnancy test done ...upt kit is available in medical shops .shecan do it at home itself... Instruction will be given on box.. If it comes positive ,take her to gynecologist for blood test...if that also comes positive doctor will take further action depending on your opinion.
Link to question
Does this answer your question?