Is my abrasion infected?
Is my abrasion infected? I fell on concrete sidewalk and scraped my knee. It still hurts after 2 days. Yesterday yellow liquid came out and now pus formed. I washed it after I fell and applied a topical antibiotic. Should I be concerned of infection and seek medical treatment?

pus oozing out is a sign of infection. Yes please, get a consultation done to assess the extent of infection and to decide whether a course of oral antibiotics will also be needed. Get an online consult privately with pictures or meet directly a dermatologist who is specialised in hair transplantation for a proper evaluation of the condition. Hope this was helpful.