Is it erectile dysfunctio

A few days back there was an itchy sensation from under my genital skin, I noticed it was unclean, so I washed it with cold water. After that when I had intercourse, it wasn't hard enough to complete the action. It has never happened before and before this I've been able to have an intercourse properly. In fact had an intercourse just a week before this incident. But after this, my erections have been a little soft, and morning woods reduced by 60%. Yesterday and today it seems like it is slowly coming back to its normal stiffness, yet it hasn't completely happened. I also have performance anxiety, but it rarely got in the way. Right now, I don't know if I give it time it'll be alright or if I should visit a doc. I don't know if it is erectile dysfunction or a setback during intercourse. Please help.

Doctor Answers (1) on Is it erectile dysfunctio

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi...., probably it could be due to Erectile dysfunction... combination of physical and psychological issues causes erectile dysfunction.... Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your treatment choices...Consult Sex therapist...