Erectile dysfuntion

I have had this problem last time during intercourse where my genitals would go soft as soon as I moved even a bit. It was very difficult to complete the course. A few days back, before this incident, I had noticed there was itchy sensation from user the genital skin, when I had pulled it back I realised it was unclean, so I had washed it with cold water, and since that time this has been happening. I has a proper intercourse just a few days before I cleaned it and many time and didn't face any problem. I feel I'm too young to be having erectile dysfunction but I think maybe I should just give it time and it'll be back to normal. But a part of me is still worried. Is it normal?

Doctor Answers (1) on Erectile dysfuntion

ED has various reasons and now happening in younger males also. Please ask privately and send conplete derails so that I can suggest you best. Thanks