Intercourse time
1st Q- Many peoples say that sex intercourse time should not less then 5/10 minutes. But I hv less then that minutes,may be it Is 1minue. What should I do for that. Bcz I will get married after 3 months. 2 Q- I study continue late night and sleep at 10 am to 5pm.Bcz I m preparation for IES exam. Can it affects my sperm and intercourse sex time. 3 Q- I don't want use condom in my first night with my partner during sex after marriage. Can it is harmful for me and her. 4 Q-Which days should I use or not use condom after marriage during sex bcz she and me never want child before 2 years.

Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Bilaspur

Go through the book "it's normal" written by Dr. Mahindra wasta.. U will get all information.

Safety time for intercourse