Is it a typhoid?

The doctor said me Initial symptoms looks like you have typhoid and you have to be admitted immediately. Since I was dead scared so I agreed to it. I got admitted around 10am they took my blood sample, urine sample and x-ray. Test report came around 7pm. By the time my fever was also increased they kept on giving me some tablet and saline and some antibiotics injection. Now the report has come the junior doctors said that it's an viral fever so I need to worry on it. Senior doctor met me around 8pm n said I have typhoid after going through report. He said it is showing negative because you have took an antibiotics before coming here I said them I took comboplast n that too yesterday night before sleeping. Now I'm stuck up with this hospital I feel I'm being cheated here.kindly go through my report and tell me if I have an typhoid. According to report Urine examination was found OK. Please help

Doctor Answers (2) on Is it a typhoid?

Dr.Swarup Kumar Ghosh. Kolkata | General Physician
Treatment Patient should be isolated. Ice cap fever beyond 102 0F & above 105 0F rub body with ice. Severe cases should be hospitalized Bed rest. Absolute rest in bed,using bed-pan. Medicines. Typhoidinum 30,Baptisia,Arn,Rhus tox and other Medicines.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... Widal test is not confirmatory test means you can have typhoid even with result negative or test can show positive result even without typhoid... It's true that antibiotics alter the test result.... So lab test always correlated with symptoms.....so if you are feeling okay now you tell doctor to give antibiotics in tablets and get discharged.