Irritation with everyone around
I cannot sleep but all that I want is to sleep I m unable to study, before reading even a single page I become restless when that page will be finished. The second needle of the watch that's on the wall of the room irritates me. I want to be alone and do nothing All k think is everything's a waste. Nothing's going to give output.

You seem to be going through a tough time. It looks like that you have many things on your mind which are probably making you feel stuck. Although you haven't mentioned any particular reason but sorting out your thoughts, prioritizing and time management as per your aspirations, vision and values could be a way forward. Besides that, relaxing, indulging in meaningful hobbies, interesting people, vacation to new places could add a lot of zest and hope.
Please see a counselling psychologist for an evaluation and further course of action.
Pranayam anulom vilom is good for calming the mind and making the right decisions. Do it for 5 minutes 3 times a day on empty stomach.